Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Progress Report!

I've been told folks would like to hear the latest on how the game is coming along! Truth be told, I've been pretty quiet on that for a while mainly because I've been embarrassed with how little I'd actually gotten done. I'd hoped that the illusion of some significant amount of work would be better than killing Schrodinger's cat, and also your hopes and dreams. But! I've been making some progress at last. It's still not lots and lots, but the game is moving!

My current goal for the next release, in cryptic terms, is three big scenes, two small ones, and some extra stuff. I've currently completed one big scene, one small one that turned out rather big, and some of the extra stuff. So, tagging on some playtesting on the end, I'd say I can graphically represent the progress to the next version:

(++++======)

I know it doesn't look like much @_@ My apologies to everyone that's waiting with bated breath! I'm hoping that things will gradually get more regular from here. If you want to help, check out the Help Out! tab above this post! And if you'd like to show your support, I'll be streaming this Friday at 7 PM EST-- and if you don't know what that is, check out the handy dandy lil clock in the column on the right! This project is competing for my pen with a couple others, but it's coming along @_@ My thanks to everyone that comes to check in on things!

No comments:

Post a Comment