Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let's Get Started...

After spending a while chipping away at my commissions, I feel like I'm ready to work with Lith some more :3 I've spent some time looking at exactly what I want to achieve with v0.13, and a lot of it is really up in the air at this point. My big goal with this version is basically to finish up my horizontal expansion of the game before jumping back into the story! So that means finishing up the [Offer Yourself] scene and anything else I think I'll have time to include from the stuff in that "What would you like to see?" poll a while back. She-Lith is in the game, and subby Lith is stable, though I've still got some plans for adding more scenes specific to it, but there are a few things I'm still prodding at.

One addition that jumped out at me looking over my notes is that Vagina/No Dick support for the avatar may be approaching a playable state! I've written a lot of it into the game already, but becaus it wasn't complete enough to show up consistently, I've labeled it Alpha content, meaning only donators with cheat-enabled copies can access it. I'll have to go through and double-check a lot of scenes to make sure, and this may be an overly optimistic estimate at this point, but we may have V/ND avatars ready for the public for v0.13 ^.^;

The other addition I'm considering is More Detail. It ranked 2 out of 7 on the survey, with a healthy margin behind it, so I know you guys are pretty interested. The problem is that it's tough to go back through my old work and try to add things while keeping the narrative flowing smoothly-- sometimes it feels like taking my perfect child and chopping off a part to stitch something else in, or something similarly morbid. So it's, ah, tricky! With that in mind, I figured it was high time I asked people just what they're looking for-- what details do you want me going back and adding to old scenes to make the game more rewarding for the decisions you, in particular, have made?

And, to clarify, a brief list:
Species - Include more mention of what species you're playing.
Endowment - Spice up sexual scenes with more references to the size of your dick.
Boobs - Make sure to mention both the avatar's and Lith's breasts more often whenever it should happen to be appropriate.
Knots - Put more emphasis on the presence and implications of knots for fox and wolf avatars.
Attitude - Add more variance to how Lith and the avatar act and speak to each other in less sexual scenes according to how nice or naughty the avatar is and how dominant Lith may be.

Choose the things you feel like there just isn't enough of in the game, and I'll do my best to enrich your playing experience accordingly! ~3~ In the meantime, things are finally, albeit slowly, coming into motion again.

(+=========)

v0.13 is a ways off, and I'll be honest, I'm more excited about getting back into the story again! It will make for quite a change of pace, and hopefully will satisfy a lot of folks that have been howling for all sorts of things that have been impractical up to this point :3 So to that extent, I'm hoping right along with you that v0.13 comes out soon ^.^; Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment