Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sex Zombies!

Well, the poll seems to be coming out with a rather quiet response, so I won't make a big deal of this 6.6; But I've just posted an installment to the only story project I'm currently working on just for myself! Which theoretically makes it a step above writing that I do at someone else's request ~.~;

You can check out 27 Days After at SoFurry and FurAffinity. It's the third installment in a Halloween-themed series centering around a bizarre disease that spreads through fluids and transforms people into huge, muscular, hypersexualized dudes and herms that immediately go on a sex rampage! Follow the story from the beginning to see our protagonist's first harrowing encounter with the creatures, and the horrible aftermath in later chapters...

1 comment: