Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halfway There!

Hopefully not time wise, but content wise, I do believe I'm at least halfway done with the basic content for v0.14. Not to jinx myself, but judging by previous releases, this is hopefully me picking up steam as the finish comes into sight :3

(+++++=====)

And I'd like to take a moment to thank those of you who've been spontaneously donating of late ^.^; I know it doesn't make much sense to donate to a project when it seems to be stagnating like mine tends to between updates, but it feels a little like folks are cheering me on even when I falter, as silly as it sounds. As an extra bit of thanks, a rather longer preview. It's a little spoiler-y, so I've colored it to be harder to read unless you highlight it.

Hey. Everybody dies sometime. You sigh silently, pulling a vial from your pouch. When you break this seal, you have sixty seconds before the contents loses its potency.

2 comments:

  1. Good lord that preview sounds extremely dark, my stomach lurched when I read it. I just hope to God it's not actually what I think it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CAN'T JUST POST A TEASER LIKE THAT ONLY HALFWAY THROUGH D: Now I'm dying to know just what that was all about ;-;

    ReplyDelete