Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Finally, Contained.

I've been sitting on this story a while trying to get the planets to align, but finally, it's up! Contained Part 1, my first exclusive eBook, is up on Amazon Kindle and Smashwords! Nobody has had a chance to see even a rough draft of this on FA or SF, if you wanna see what's going on in this baby, you'll just have to pick it up at the retailer of your choice! That said, it wouldn't hurt to tease a little about it. First off, here's the cover art:

http://www.amazon.com/Contained-Part-1-Lithier-ebook/dp/B0176UX27O
Art by BlackMustang13
Contained is about a woman's intense, personal experience trying to care for a man that's gone over the edge. Hypertension, hypersensitivity, excessive cum, and bondage are central features of this story. And you know me, I can't get into something like this without some cock worship sneaking in there.

Also, if you do pick this up, or any of my other eBooks: It would be a huge, huge help if you leave a review or rating! Be honest. And if you're worried about attaching your name to a smutty book, you can edit your displayed name on Amazon for reviews easily! Go to your profile here and click the "Profile page settings" button, and the first thing you'll see is the name you're displaying to the world. So you can set it to "Anonymous" or "Amazon Customer" or whatever you want and review without worry! Just a thought :3 After all, you can only buy my books once, but it doesn't hurt to help other people know there's decent reads to be found here!

And while we're talking about feedback, which I love getting, let me reiterate that the feedback forum is online! Come talk about scenes in MVOL, the impressions you got from them, and maybe even help me improve the game!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lithier!
    I probably should be posting this on an MVOL post...
    But I was wondering... is it possible I can get a downloaded version of MVOL?
    I love reading through it, but my wireless connection is horrible. Is there a way I can play offline?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to play it offline no problem! Just go to where you'd get the file, right click and hit "save target as..." or "save file as..." Now, depending on what you're playing on, you might want to open it once while connected to the internet, but after that it should work just fine playing offline. I hope that helps!

      Delete